Thermoelectric (Peltier) air cooler-TEC
Thermoelectric (peltier) air conditioner, also called TEC air conditioner, is a mini sized cooling unit perfect for electronic equipment such as batteries in telecommunication battery cabinet and mini enclosures. It utilizes the thermoelectric technology and is designed for 48V DC supply.
- No refrigerant but peltier effect chips for cooling without risk for liquid leakage.
- 48VDC fans speed adjustable with minimal power consumption for energy saving.
- COP higher than 0.6, which is the highest level in the TEC industrial.
- Mini sized mon-block, plug and play design for easy installation.
- LED display for parameter setting in the field (Optional).
- Hydrogen discharging function optional.
- Circulation fans with stepless speed regulation.
- Closed loop cooling protects equipment against ambient environment.
- Three operating modes: cooling, heating and standby.
- Optional configured with heater
- Multifunction dry contactor alarm output
- Self-recovery function for multi protection.
- Mutual conversion between cold end and hot end.
Telecom mini enclosure
- Input voltage range: -40~-58VDC
- Working temperature: -40℃~+55℃(Standard)
- Communication Interface: RS485
- Alarm output: Dry contactor
- Anti-dust, anti-water protection grade: IP55